From natural disasters to man-made crises, emergencies can strike at any time and anywhere, leaving devastating effects in their wake. Hence why being prepared is vital, and enrolling in an emergency and disaster preparedness training program or course can help you acquire the essential skills and knowledge to respond effectively in such situations.
Whether you’re a healthcare professional, a first responder, or simply someone looking to improve your preparedness, there’s a course or program out there that can cater to your needs. These training programs range from basic first aid courses to comprehensive crisis management programs, ensuring that you’re equipped with the necessary skills to handle any emergency situation.
The training programs and courses on this page have been compiled after careful consideration of their quality and reliability. These courses and training programs are offered by reputable institutions and organizations with years of experience in emergency and disaster preparedness. You can be confident in the knowledge that the training you receive will be of the highest quality.
- National Fire Academy – Specialized Training Courses
- Center for Domestic Preparedness – All-Hazards Training Center
- The National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)
- The Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium (RDPC)
- The Center for Homeland Defense and Security (CHDS)
- You Are the Help Until Help Arrives – FEMA Preparedness Community
- Organizations Preparing for Emergency Needs – FEMA Preparedness Community
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Training and Education – CDC
- Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication (CERC)
- Emergency Responder Health Monitoring and Surveillance™ (ERHMS™) Online Training Course
- Wildland urban interface fire training – U.S. Fire Administration
- FEMA | National Preparedness Directorate – Emergency Management Institute (EMI)
- Red Cross Training – Red Cross
- Cybersecurity Training & Exercises – CISA
- First Aid Training – Train in First Aid – Red Cross
- First Aid, CPR, and AED Training – National Safety Council
- Disaster Preparedness – Disaster Relief Training – Red Cross
- National Preparedness Course Catalog – NTED